12 Empress, Inwood, WV 25428
FOR SALE listed by Bill Kenny
Great Single level 3 bed 2 Full Bath home with private parking and fenced in yard. Large Family Room and Kitchen with Washer and Dryer. Just a little more TLC cosmetic work to match your style. Home desperately needs a paint job but if you can see past that this will be a great home for the new buyer! Built in 1998, never roof, two out buildings. Rear Deck.
The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A Martinsburg and Berkeley County WV area House Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
As you know, buying a Berkeley County WV area property can be a big investment. When you are looking to buy a house here are thing to consider.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
Does it even matter who you use as your buyers agent? After all, any agent can drive around and show you houses… right?
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in Martinsburg and Hagerstown are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Martinsburg area could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Martinsburg Area Buyers Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Bill Kenny can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but we’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Work With Bill Kenny !
Simply give us a ring at 301.707.1678 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next Berkeley County WV and Washington County MD property.
Bill Kenny Realtor / Investor