120 N High St, Martinsburg, WV 25404
This beautifully restored move-in ready two story home is ready for a new owner! This home has been totally remodeled over the last few years. This 4 bed 1.5 baths home has a Large Family room, huge kitchen, laundry room, and half bath on the main floor. The second floor has 3 full bedrooms and a full bath. The attic/loft area has been converted into another bedroom. Plenty of space to enjoy outside, the home has a front porch, and rear deck, and large fenced-in backyard. One car garage. Call today before it’s gone!
The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A Martinsburg House Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
As you know, buying a Berkeley County WV and Washington County MD area property can be a big investment. When you are looking to buy a house here are thing to consider.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
Does it even matter who you use as your buyers agent? After all, any agent can drive around and show you houses… right?
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in Martinsburg are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Martinsburg could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Martinsburg Buyers Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Bill Kenny can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but we’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.